Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop

 

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee's View. Each week, one blogger is featured, and this week it's Jess at Gone with the Words (be sure to check out her blog!)

It also asks a different question each week.
This week's question is: "How did you come up with your blog name?"Well, I wasnt sure what to name my blog, so one day the name "Breathing Books" just came to me!


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word.

This week's question is: "Do you read only one book at atime, or do you have several going at once?"
 
Well, right now I have two going, but Im only reading one at a time. But it almost never happens when I have two started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD