Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Title & Author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they
  • like your teasers!
 My Teaser
Its as if my heart springs up and marries my soul, as my whole body implodes. Like a stone falling in a pond, circles and circles of love ripple through me.


This week my teaser came from Before I die by Jenny Downham

5 comments:

  1. Wow - intriguing teaser! What book is this from? Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forget to add that! its from before I die by Jenny Downham

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an intriguing, poetic teaser...enjoy!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful language! I will be interested to see your review of this one.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really good and what a great teaser!
    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD