Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Confessions


This meme was started by Marcie @ To Read or Not To Read. She started it as a way to share a little about herself, but to learn about the rest of us as well. She says, "Sometimes its about books and book related topics and sometimes it's not. This is all in good fun and I would love it if you would participate."

This week's question is

"What do you like to do when you are sick?"

When I am sick I usually like to just catch up on some reading or I sleep most of the time. I like the feeling of having nothing to do for a whole day!

3 comments:

  1. I tend to sleep as well, then maybe read a little after I wake up. Even if you're not feeling well, it's great to have a day off with nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sleeping too. It's hard with young kids running around the house though. I'm not much of a reader when I'm sick though. I have a hard time concentrating. Thank you for your Sunday Confession. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexia it is so great to have a day off with nothing to do!

    Marcie it must be hard with the little ones but atleast you have time to read!

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD