Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Alright well I have just recieved this award from http://deeas-journal.blogspot.com/ I would like to thank her so much. This award was definitly unexpected. But I am so happy to recieve it!! So thank you so much Deea!

The rules of this award is to
1. Thank the person you gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers you recently discovered and like.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have won.

so first I will start with the 7 facts.

1.) I am still in high school
2.) I love my boyfriend of over 2 years
3.) I have read 10 books since 2011 began
4.) I listen to country music
5.) I live by the Jersey shore
6.) I am afraid actually books will not exist soon because they will be taken over by Ereaders
7.) I love history

The next 15 bloggers to get this award will be..

Paperback Treasures 
A Journey In Reading
Bewitched Bookworms
Simply Me, a.. Book Addict
Book Chick City
Brittany's Fantasy
Crazy-For-Books
Amber in Blunderland
Forever Young Adult
YA Book Queen
The Prairie Library
Saveatunities
Reading Lark
Locket Stories
Happily Forever After

12 comments:

  1. You're very welcome!:D I like history too. Oh, and I'm also afraid that the books will be taken over by e-readers... They're practical and everything, but I still love the feel of a hardcover in my hands.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I live by Jersey Shore too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Scratch that.. I thought you ment the show XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha nope i actually live 15 minutes away from the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather Lynn! Thanks so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your very welcome! I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Heather! Thanks so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award! I'm afraid of number 7, too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD