Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sorry guys!

So I apologize for not putting up a review recently. Currently I am reading the sequel to The Forest Of Hands And Teeth which is The Dead-Tossed waves. It is taking me forever to get through it. I'm not really that interested in it but I don't like not finishing a book.. I have already lost one follower I'm not sure if it is because of my lack of reviews but I will be putting some great ones up like If I Stay. Annexed, Before I Die and Forge. If you have any idea about what I can do to make my blog more improved I would love to hear them.

Thank you and happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, sweetheart! I'm a new follower. I found you through your post on bookblogs. Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I am also your newest follower your about me is very funny. I agree though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt' worry about losing a follower, I have too recently

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD