Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I am waiting on The Death Cure by James Dashner! This book is so good, my boyfriend who has not read a book EVER cant put this series down!

This is the 3rd book in the Maze Runner trilogy. It will come out October 11th 2011
Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.
What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.
The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.
Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

What are you waitng for?

10 comments:

  1. Nice cover! Sadly, I didn't like The Maze Runner and decided not to continue. I can totally see so many guys (and gals) being into this series though.

    Here's my pick for the week: http://oneadayya.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good I will have to check this series out. I am loving your blog too its so cute. Im gonna try to be a follower it wasn't letting me a second ago but going to try again :)


    My WoW
    http://booksarepreciousgems.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not like the maze runner as much as i wanted too so i never read the scorch trials. though i know alot of people who did like the series so i guess this is exciting for them!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-truth.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read the maze runner. Great wow!

    My First WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought The Scorch Trials cheap at Borders and don't own the Maze Runner yet. I've heard complaints that the book is more appealing as a "boy" book, so I wasn't surprised to hear your boyfriend liked it. I'm going to get the Maze Runner and give the series a shot--at least the first two...lol...Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cover. Hadn't heard of that series. I'm a new follower!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this sounds very interesing and I have not heard of this author or series before. What is the order of the books?
    New Follower :)
    Cheers!!
    http://j9books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara
using elements designed by IBD